Friday, October 23, 2009

CHRIS BROWN STILL ON CLEAN UP TOUR

Chris Brown is still on his "cleaning my image up" tour.

"I'm human," he said Wednesday in an interview with Angie Martinez on New York radio station Hot 97.

The 20-year-old singer, who kicks off his "fan appreciation" tour Nov. 14, says he feels that he let a lot of people down, especially kids that looked up to him.

"I regret every second of it," he told Martinez. "I'm human. Of course you're gonna have your thoughts and opinions. I'm not gonna say they're wrong. But at the end of the day, it's not right to judge someone. People make mistakes all the time."

Since attending his domestic violence courses, Brown says he is "certain [this will never happen again]. I've seen the pain people have been through and I don't want to inflict that anymore."

He added, "At the end of the day, I'm sorry for what I did, whatever it is. Only me and Shorty know what went down in the car, it's between us." source


Two days after his ex debuted her new single, "Russian Roulette," Brown has released "Crawl," a new ballad about a hopeful man who is unlucky-in-love.

No comments: