Wednesday, June 30, 2010

FONZWORTH ENGAGED

Did you know Fonzworth was engaged....



Supposedly, he proposed on December 2009 near their Atlanta hometown.

He got down on one knee with a 3-carat asscher-cut diamond from NYC's Ozuro Fine Jewelry.

"I tricked her! She thought it would happen on Christmas but I did it right before New Year's," Bentley told Us rag mag. "She said yes and I was so excited. Afterward, she kept wanting to call and tell her mother and I told her not to - because then we walked into a restaurant where my parents and her parents were waiting. We all had lunch and then I walked them all back to show them where I proposed."

Chambers, 33, plays the lead in the music video for new single "Greener," off his EP Cool Outrageous Fingerprint (out this summer). Watch it here.

No comments: