Tuesday, November 02, 2010

50 STILL FUELING RUMORS

His rap career may be on the down side but he has mastered staying in the limelight. Apparently 50 thinks he found some sort of gem in pretending to date late night talk host Chelsea Handler.



The pair were spotted having lunch in Malibu Sunday and leaving in the rapper's Rolls Royce.

Sources claim the comedienne and 50 have been "casually dating," but Handler herself dismissed the claim last month.

"Everyone, calm down," she tweeted Oct. 6 after the duo was photographed looking cozy in a New Orleans bar. "I met with mr. Cent about a potential project."

The late-night host even insisted, "There's nothing to report yet. ill let you know if there is."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!

My homepage: Decaf Green Tea

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I realize this is kind of off-topic but I needed
to ask. Does operating a well-established website such as yours require
a massive amount work? I am completely new to blogging however I
do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

Check out my page coupons for huggies

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading?
I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the
blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


my site skinny Cargo pants