Wednesday, August 23, 2006

JANET JACKSON KEEPS IT NASTY FOR RAP PRODUCER JERMAINE DUPRI

Janet Jackson has discovered a new world of sex toys and stripping thanks to boyfriend Jermaine Dupri. The singer told Vibe magazine she also films her sex acts with the rap producer because he makes her feel totally uninhibited in the bedroom. She went on to says she approves his frequent visits to strip clubs and even 'performs' for Dupri at home: "I love it (stripping) because I know he loves it." Jackson claims she'll try almost anything sexually with her man: "I'm way more open, and I know that probably sounds crazy. But he's taken me places I haven't been before." When asked, "Would you say you are a toys couple, a making movies couple, or an all out in public couple?", Jackson replies, "All of the above."

No comments: