Thursday, October 12, 2006

MICHAEL JACKSON DRESSED AS A WOMAN?



Now I’ve seen it all. This is where the name Wacko Jacko comes from. The King of Pop Michael Jackson has recently been spotted dressed as a woman. Jacko was seen in St Tropez, France, wearing a ruffled blouse, fitted jeans and stilettos. Hiding his face was a huge floppy blue hat. Jackson was walking with a young girl - reported to be his eight-year-old daughter Paris - and some people mistook the musical legend for a woman.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "I noticed them as the 'woman' had an enormous Audrey Hepburn-type hat. I saw the girl was dressed similarly and thought it was a mum-daughter thing. They sat down and I froze as I saw 'her' face and twigged it was not only a 'him' but it was Michael Jackson." The pop superstar is said to be holidaying in the South of France as a guest of Prince Alwaleed, a nephew of Saudi Arabia's King Fahd.


No comments: