Wednesday, July 25, 2007

MEL B. OUTS EDDIE

So now that Scary Spice a.k.a. Mel Brown has officially proven that funny man Eddie Murphy is the father of her new baby girl, she is spilling the beans on her ex boo.




"This was a completely planned pregnancy," Brown, 32, says in an interview that appears on Essence.com. "This wasn't some random, 'Oops I fell over and I'm pregnant.' I don't live my life like that," says Brown. "I'm a responsible parent and have been a responsible single parent since I got divorced" from Jimmy Gulzar, in 1999, after eight months of marriage. Referring to Murphy, she added, "As soon as I had my IUD removed we proceeded to get pregnant. It happened quicker than we expected but it was perfect timing."

Brown says that seeing the Dutch TV clip sparked a variety of reactions. "I laughed because that wasn't the guy that I knew who told me he wanted to have a baby and get married," she says. "I just didn't believe it. When I saw it my heart dropped down to my gut." In the end, though, Brown says she wasn't sure if her and Murphy's lifestyles would have meshed. "There were certain things that went on in his house with his lifestyle that I wasn't prepared to be a part of," she says. "I have a baby with this guy so I have to be somewhat respectful. I'll simply say that there were lifestyle changes that he would have to make if we were going to live together and do it properly." Comparing her life to his, she adds, "I have a house where it's about my kids and me. I don't have people knocking on my door at 3 and 4 in the morning."

All I have to say is GO GIRL!!!!!! I am not mad at her at all. Tracey Edmonds better take notes.

No comments: