Wednesday, July 04, 2007

SUPERHEAD PUTS NE-YO & WEEZY ON BLAST

Superhead is back. And this time she’s putting Lil Weezy and Ne-yo on blast. Although Steffans has not named exactly who she puts on blast in the book, in the upcoming issue of King magazine — which hits stands July 17 — she claims to have had a couple of new affairs with the singer and rapper.



She talks about sexual encounters with Lil Wayne and even says Weezy told her about his relationship with Trina in the wake of their breakup and recent onstage appearances together in Miami. "He said he's not back with her," Steffans told King. "Wayne don't claim nothing. The thing is this, what I know about Wayne is, he told me he loved her and that he was good to her."

Her remembrances of Ne-Yo are a little more salacious. Reports about the two of them came out a few weeks ago on blogs such as MissInfo.tv, and Steffans basically confirms the rumors. She claims to have been given Ne-Yo's e-mail address by L.A. radio personality Big Boy with hopes of being in one of the singer's videos. Steffans said they met for the first time recently on the set of Fabolous' "Make Me Better" video and hooked up that night.

"We're driving down the street, a car pulls up to my car," Steffans told the men-friendly mag. "My boy Chris is like, 'What's up?' They rolled down the back window and it's Ne-Yo, and he was like, 'Is Karrine in there?' Chris was like, 'Yeah, yeah, she's here.' He got out the car and he came by and was like, 'I'm heading back to my room, meet me at the hotel.' We all went to the hotel after that. We hung out all night with Ras Kass and some other girls in the room. The whole time he was just rubbing my feet. Just biting on my feet, rubbing on them. But we were comfortable ever since. Then we spent the next couple of days together. Ne-Yo looked at me right in my face and said, 'I don't care what happened before, but your life didn't start until the day you met me, and no matter what happens if we just stay friends, we end up together it doesn't matter.' I just felt like I'd known him all my life. When that got out, I actually panicked. I was nervous. Because I didn't want him to think that I did that. That's not my style."

1 comment:

LaTrIeCe said...

OMG I Luv neyo but now we kno he's not gay like I said wayyy bac wennn.....anywho damn I mean like I gotta giv hr props cuz she been wit evribodi n still bad enough 2 get the gentleman of all gentlemen I mean look @ hr name WOW