Wednesday, February 20, 2008

MINORITY REPORT: LINDSAY LOHAN


So Dina Lohan has given the thumbs up to the nude photographs of her daughter Lindsay Lohan in the latest issue of New York magazine.

"It was very tastefully done," she told People of her daughter’s cover shoot.

Lindsay recently paired up with photographer Bert Stein to recreate his legendary 1962 nude shoot with Marilyn Monroe. The photos appeared in New York magazine earlier this week, showing Lohan covered occasionally by see-through bits of fabric.

"I respect the photographer as an artist, so I look at them artistically,” Dina, who manages Lindsay, said of the pics. “For him to call Lindsay 46 years later and to say, 'Can you recreate these photos?' is an honor. I looked at it as art, and as Lindsay doing a character. So I don't look at them like it's Playboy; she was being a character. So if you look at it that way, you can look at it as a mother."

Dina revealed that Lindsay’s teenage sister, Ali, visited the set while her sister was being photographed in various states of undress.

“Trust me," Dina said, "I wouldn't have sent my 14-year-old to the set (if the shoot was in bad taste). And obviously Lindsay wouldn't do anything with her sister there, that was risqué."
Here's a link to view all the photos LINK

I'm sorry....I'm not one for woman posing nude. To me that just decreases your value. But if you chose to do it, do it in the proper medium.....not the New York magazine.

No comments: