Sunday, August 03, 2008

ASHANTI GRACES NY POST

Ashanti is grazing the Sunday Page Six Mag.



Inside she talks love, life and music:

On her career coming to a halt in 2005:
“That was the worst part—not having a say as to what’s happening in my own life,” she says. “To a singer, that’s like telling them they’re dying. It was tragic.”


On finding it hard to watch artists like Fergie and Rihanna fill her void:
“I’d hear a song on the radio and wish mine was next. But I respect a lot of the artists who’ve come along since I was out, especially Rihanna. She’s smart and she’s worked the business instead of having the business work her.”


Back in action now, Ashanti is even more driven, and not just with career. Having two children with her boyfriend and fellow artist Nelly, she says thoughts are turning to marriage.
“I’ve been planning my wedding in my head since I was a little girl, and it just keeps getting more elaborate. I’m a huge fan of the Caribbean, so if I don’t get married in New York, it would have to be on the beach.”


GV Says: I'm glad to see Ashanti back in the mix. She's a hard worker. Not everyone has to have the lungs of a Whitney Houston or a Beyonce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Hygiene - regular showering and cleansing associated with the penis and surrounding areas is seen as a must, if it would not occur then the sizegenetics may become irritated or infected;Priapism - an sizegenetics of an penis which is persistent and will not subside;Prostatitis - an infection for this prostate gland;Sickle Cell Anemia - a blood disease that affects the hemoglobin, or the protein from your blood that carries oxygen into the sizegenetics and can restrict penile function;STD's and Other Infections - Chlamydia, genital herpes, scabies and crabs, thrush and other forms of infections;
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/