Tuesday, September 02, 2008

JAY-Z FIRES BACK

Looks like Hov is finally breaking his silence on all the crying.



He tells AllHipHop:

“As far as Foxy or Teairra Marì, these are people that I have given chances to. It’s understandable that they would be upset, but you got to look at it from my point of view as well. I gave Teairra Marì the same shot I gave Rihanna. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.”

“You know that stuff is going to happen, eventually it’s going to happen. What I’m happy about is, that no matter what people say, no one has ever said that I am dishonest or that I have taken one dime from them…I’ve never cheated anyone out of a dime. No one’s ever said that, right?”

GV Says: Hov tell those chicks to kick rocks and grow up. When do you take responsibility that your project simply wasn't hot enough.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i do agree on that when you dont got it you just dont got it just like that other fat nigga um wtf his name? see cant even remember his name anyways the one hating on jay he just aint got it rihanna came did her thing and still hot it is what it is