Monday, September 01, 2008

TEAIRRA MARI KEEPS IT REAL IN KING

It seems Teairra Mari couldn't be easy in a recent issue of KING magazine. The former Roc singer let it be known how she felt about Hov and Rihanna.



On Jay:
“I was calling Jay my father. I love you like my father because my father is not in my life. Jay didn’t even call and tell me [I was dropped]. I was hurt.”

She also talks about Lil' Wayne.
“He’s a good friend; we’ve hung out a couple of times. I was attracted to him for a second, but then it grew into a nice friendship. He’s a charmer, like an old-school kind of guy.”


And when the subject turned to Rihanna, Teairra got downright catty.
Teairra took offense to some comments Rihanna made to Atlanta’s Peach magazine regarding her dismissal from the Roc. Rihanna said, “You have to be good to people. I could very easily say its all karma…”

“They asked her how she felt playing second fiddle to me, which I never felt [she was]. She had the number-one song in the country on Hot 100; I didn’t, so she couldn’t be playing second fiddle to me. When I heard that I was upset, like, ‘Why would she ever go there? Keep my name out your mouth, sweetie.”
(So was she going at Rihanna or the reporter???)
Source

GV Says: I like Teairra. Her debut was the hotness that people simply slept on. With that said....move on mama. You're sounding a bit salty now and it's not cute.

No comments: