Tuesday, January 05, 2010

TIGER PUMPING IRON

wtf...



So Vanity Fair has gotten an old 2006 shirtless photo of showing off his guns and abs for their Feb cover.

Annie Leibovitz shot the photo.

"Tiger is an intensely competitive athlete - and quite serious about his sport," Leibovitz said. "I wanted to reveal that in these photos. And to show his incredible focus and dedication."

In the accompanying article, the NY Daily News reports that Tiger comes off just as dedicated to keeping reporters at bay.

GV Says: Not any more boo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy
on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.

Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Excellent work!


Also visit my blog post: Diet that works
Also see my web page :: safe diets