Wednesday, December 08, 2010

THE DEAD HAS RISEN

Our favorite celebrities have officially been digitally resurrected!




After six days of being "Digitially Dead," celebs like Kim Kardashian, Alicia Keys and Justin Timberlake are free to Tweet and Facebook to their heart's content, since $1 million was raised for "Keep a Child Alive." (According to TMZ, billionaire pharmaceutical mogul Stewart Rahr was instrumental in helping the campaign reach its goal, donating $500,000 to the campaign Tuesday.)

Khloe Kardashian blogged:

"Hi dolls! I’m soooooo happy to be digitally alive again LOL. Thank you so much to everyone who donated and bought my life back, it was for a truly worthy cause and it was an honor to participate. As you all know, I’m quite the blogaholic, tweetaholic and facebookaholic LOL. Basically, I love the internet, and it was no easy feat staying away for this long. I had to keep myself entertained somehow! So while I was digitally dead, I had quite a few crazy adventures. I hear Kim had had a few of her own, head over to her blog to see what she was up to!"

No comments: