Monday, January 03, 2011

CHRISTINA MILIAN SPEAKS

After her quicky marriage and divorce, Christina is speaking out in the latest issue of Latina.



"I’ve been to hell and back, but I survived," the singer, 29, tells the February issue of Latina of their messy split, which went public in July when the producer was photographed nuzzling his assistant in the Carribean.

Although he filed for divorce in February (days before she gave birth to their daughter Violet) she has insisted they continued to have marital relations.

"I tried to be someone I wasn’t because I wanted my marriage to work," she tells the mag. "But ultimately, if it’s not working, it’s not working."

As for the cheating scandal she admits, “I didn’t know anything. But looking back, my gut was telling me something was off. But I thought I could fix it.”

Now Christina, who says motherhood makes her "feel so much sexier than ever before," is moving on and excited for what's next.

"I feel brand new," she tells the mag. "I'm ready for the next phase of my life."

GV Says: I hope things work out for her.

No comments: