Thursday, January 13, 2011

SHYNE ... IS THAT YOU?

Shyne is that you? That one that on Diddy's Bad Boy label? The one that went to the slammer for 10 years for a club shooting?





Yes...that's him and he's placing his newfound Jewish faith as the motivating force behind reviving his rap career.

He legally changed his name from Jamal Michael Barrow to Moses Michael Levi before his 2009 prison release and now he’s living in Jerusalem, where he strictly observes the Jewish faith.

He also revealed he has five albums he’s preparing for release, and he’s eager to collaborate with artists ranging from young Israeli musicians to hip-hop moguls Kanye West and Jay-Z when he returns to the spotlight.

He says , “I am not ashamed of the mistakes I have made. I’m not ashamed of where I was in order to get to where I am.

“Moshe Levi has a great impact on the music that Shyne makes.”

GV Says: SMH...

No comments: