Monday, March 19, 2007

LIL MO REUNITES WITH HUBBY

Lil' Mo is reportedly giving her marriage a second chance after filing divorce papers last year.

Things came to a head after a series of infidelities and cheating dramas led to a desperate Lil' Mo holding a gun to her husband's head and demanding he stop his mistresses from "disrespecting" her publicly.


The couple has now turned to the publication again - to announce they're back together and working things out. According to Mo it took her filing divorce papers for her husband to fight for his marriage. She says, "He ain't shut it down 'til he got them papers in the mail... I kept on telling him when I was pregnant with (daughter) Heaven (sic)... I ain't playing.

"I pulled out a gun on him 'cos I was, like, I had just had my daughter; she was four months old."


Husband Al Stone admits even the gun-wielding incident didn't make him think his marriage was over: "She was just going through postpartum (depression)... I wasn't taking it that serious as she was making it."



Now...I hate to be a party-pooper, but do you think it was the divorce papers or the money that brought him back? This isn't love, this is foolishness.

No comments: