Tuesday, March 06, 2007

NICK CANNON'S SWEETIE, SELITA EBANKS, A TWO-TIMER?



Now here's an interesting story.....Somehow I believe this...

The NY Post reports that Victoria Secret model Selita Ebanks may be a little more interested in being famous than she is current beau Nick Cannon.

Her former manager/boyfriend says the model is just using Cannon to become an actress.
Marc Chamblin, who had two children with hip-hop stylist June Ambrose before he met Ebanks, handled Ebanks for more than a year until she fired him several months ago, telling him, "I don't want to date you and have you be my manager. I just want to date you."

Chamblin, who had gotten Ebanks an agent and a publicist, was "disappointed," his friends claim, but "OK with it."

What he was not OK with, his friends say, was Ebanks' trip to Las Vegas two weeks ago with Nick Cannon.

Chamblin says he was still dating Ebanks, and had spent Valentine's Day with her and given her $15,000 worth of gifts from Cartier and Tiffany just days before she left for Vegas with Cannon. He also claims she was two-timing them both with a third man, Tad Kornegay of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats Canadian Football League team.

"She told me over the phone that she is doing this for press and she is sorry," Chamblin e-mailed us. "I met her on the set of a Kanye West video through my ex, June. She is a home wrecker, as far as June is concerned. She pretended to be June's friend to get to me.

"She wanted to be more than a model," Chamblin continued. "She wanted to sing at first, so I put her in the studio. But she can't sing. Then she wanted to be an actress so I got her a publicist and an agent . . . but she can't act, either."

Ebanks' lawyer, Marty Singer, fumed, "She broke up with him in December. He's been pursuing her. He's obsessed with her. He has no credibility by claiming he was with her on Valentine's Day when there are e-mails from him desperate to have her come meet him - and she denied him."

The two were spotted recently at a club


Something about this couple isn't right....Yes...I'm hating..

No comments: