Friday, August 10, 2007

50 CENT READY TO RETIRE???

Could 50 be ready to retire? Sounds like the rapper is already making excuses as he prepares to go head-to-head with Kanye West on Sept 11 - the release day of both rappers third albums.




"They would like to see Kanye West give me a problem because I've worked myself into a space where I've become the favorite," Fif told SOHH .

"Everybody roots for the underdog when he goes against the favorite. Put it like this...Let's raise the stakes. If Kanye West sells more records than 50 Cent on September 11, I'll no longer write music. I'll write music and work with my other artists, but I won't put out any more solo albums.

"And I bet this, when Kanye West's sales come in, he's gonna have a 70% decrease [the second week] 'cause Def Jam is gonna buy records to keep him closer to 50 Cent," the Queens rapper added. "So watch the first week and then watch the second week. Watch his @#* drop off the planet. We keep our angles covered before we make a decent bet."

I hope Kanye puts his ass in the ground....I'm tired of the negative energy that 50 brings...This dude is a millionaire now. What does he know about slinging guns in the street these days.

No comments: