Monday, September 10, 2007

VMA TWO-CENTS

Here's my MTV VMA two-cent because quite simply I can....

MOST DISAPPOINTING PERFORMANCE
Brit Brit….girl, are you okay? I hate that this performance wasn't up to par because you really want to see her prove everyone wrong. She's been through so much recently. Mistake number one…the stomach. What’s really going on there? Why wear a bra and panty ensemble if your stomach isn’t in shape. Get a personal trainer girl. Secondly, did you rehearse? For most of the performance you either looked like a deer caught in headlights or like you just forgot your dance moves because you sure were not singing. That was the most anticipated and disappointing performance all rolled in one.

MOST SURPRISING PERFORMANCE
Rihanna. I’m so surprised she’s not a studio singer. Who knew??? Outside of music, I love Rihanna’s style and swagger.

BEST PERFORMANCE
Chris Brown. Although he brought nothing new I did enjoy his Michael Jackson rendition.

BEST DRESSED
Eve looked gorgeous. Wow what a transformation she has made. I love gold on her.


WORST DRESSED
Lil Mama. What the heezy is this mess?


JUST MY TWO CENT…
Didn’t you love the fact that everyone kept rubbing in the fight between Kid Rock and Tommy Lee. It’s good for America to take note that it’s not just rappers who are unruly.

Did Diddy and Jamie Foxx have a little too much to drink? Oh and Nelly pure had the brown juice in his hand when introducing Alicia Keys. (Oh…and am I the only person who is not feeling her new single?)

Are you over Justin Timberlake yet?

No comments: