Monday, October 22, 2007

JERMAINE DUPRI TAKES SHOTS AT TIMBERLAKE

Jermaine Dupri took some shots at Justin Timberlake in his new autobiography, "Young, Rich and Dangerous." Dupri writes, "I think Justin Timberlake is a talented performer. But he's very ordinary-looking. He could be any skinny white kid from the suburbs of Orlando. You could go to the mall and find another Justin. He doesn't make his style interesting even when he's onstage. To me, he just doesn't look like a star." Timberlake's rep declined comment.


Dupri also reveals his love for the power of Page Six, writing that he tested our influence by having a pal call to report how he paid $300,000 for Cartier earrings. "I wasn't so sure they would [print it] . . . But they did! People were tripping over it. I got calls from other celebrity magazines, like Us Weekly, which even did their own follow-up story," Dupri writes. He adds, "I call the kind of fame you can get through the media The Force. That's sort of like how Anakin became Darth Vader."

JD....I'm not mad at you. I pretty over JT myself.

No comments: