Thursday, October 04, 2007

NICK CANNON & SELITA SPLIT

Awwwwww.....is it wrong to say "I told you so."



Here's the 411: The two have called off their engagement and split up. "Selita and Nick are taking a break to focus on their careers but still very much love each other and remain the best of friends," says her rep, Melissa Raubvogel. The breakup comes just five months Cannon asked Ebanks to marry him with the help of a jumbotron.


This couple was fake from the get-go. Cannon that was foul what you did Christina. This karma should suffice.

Oh and perhaps there was some truth to her ex's claims:

"She told me over the phone that she is doing this for press....I met her on the set of a Kanye West video through my ex, June. She is a home wrecker, as far as June is concerned. She pretended to be June's friend to get to me."

No comments: