Monday, November 26, 2007

CHRIS BROWN & HIS MANAGER AN ITEM?

According to Sandra Rose, drama threatens to disrupt the Chris Brown/Bow Wow tour. But it's not due to inside fighting. It's apparently stemming from a rumored relationship that's taking place between Chris Brown and his manager. The drama behind the scenes has become so disruptive that it threatens the start of the tour.




Sandra's sources have revealed that Chris Brown has been intimate with his manger since she met him at the tender age of 16! And furthermore, he is "madly in love with her."

Chris Brown's manager was the Senior Vice President of A&R at Def Jam when she met the young singer and attempted to sign him. She was also instrumental in signing Ne-Yo to Def Jam.When Def Jam merged with Roc-A-Fella Records, she was forced to resign. According to Chris, who was by then smitten with the older woman, "When that happened, I asked her to be my manager, and she was happy to. She took me to Warner Brothers and Jive to look for other deals, and I ended up picking Jive at the end of the day."

Adding fuel to fire, Chris' mom Joyce recently became aware of the situation and is not at all happy.

Now....Do I believe this.....All I have to say is that Sandra has a good track record for reporting very accurate information.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Shouldn't she be in jail..He just turned eighteen so maybe that's why its coming out..Shame shame shame

Anonymous said...

all ur fans r turnig u down chris. its ur life love it livit and do wat u gotta do before u go out of style. TRANSLATION (u r distroying ur reputation. next u goona turn out like snoop dog. imeen come on u cold of chosen a better looking women!!!!!) anywayz ur 18 and now on ur own do wat ever it takes. be who u wnt to be. i ait stoping u. just do better.

Anonymous said...

Hello Chris this is Yolanda. I would like to say that I'm interested in you. So what if I try to talk to all the guys. Your special. Yeah you can believe that. I know romance is a little slow with you. But now you are old enough to want to experience love. I'm 33 years old as of April 6th 2008. So I know your looking for someone mature not really older. Experience is a good teacher. I like you. I know your style is more less hip hop. I don't mind you acting your age. How about a candle light dinner at my place. I can open a bottle of champagne and you can have some juice of some sort. Afterwards we can watch a little television. Once it gets late we can go into the bedroom. Silk sheets will be on the bed. I would rub you down with a little bit of baby oil. Try to relax because I probably would be a nervous wreck. You probably would have asked a few questions by now.
I would put on something slow. Then I would slip on something more comfortable. Hopefully you will like skimpy lace tops and matching bottoms. You would probably be too big for me at first until I get wet ...everything would be so tight. I would want you to loosen me up a little. You probably would be hurting me. But it would feel so good Chris to have you inside of me. I want to take it slow. Long strokes. I will work it back to you. You on top of course. Then sideways. Just as long as we're facing one another. I want you to talk to me too. Whispher sweet nothings into my ear. Make me feel like a real women. Because you are a man now. I want to hold you. I will put scratches down you back. I want us to hold hands. Call me sweetheart (503) 860-5863. Write me at 20719 se highpointe drive,camas,wa 98607-8806.

Anonymous said...

Chris Brown and an older woman and shes like probably 14yrs older than him! He said, he was a virgin and never had a girlfriend but only at the time of 13-14 yrs old but the girl cheated on him!
OMG HIS MANAGER AND HIM!!!!!
No wonder he has never had a girlfriend.
Does his mother know about this?
But I still love his musics...

Anonymous said...

OMG, HE DID SAY HES A VIRGIN NO WONDER HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN CLEAN ABOUT HAVING NO GIRLFRIENDS.
NO SUSPECTED HE HAD A GIRLFRIEND OR A MANAGER THAT HE WAS SEEING FOR 2YRS
TRUTH IS COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ilike u chris brown and always have, i dont no whats goin on with your manager but i have heard about it on the radio so i hope its not true.anyways i love your music and i think your very talented. im also 18 but i turn 19 in september of 08,i go to wayne state here in detroit michigan.im a cool fun, and smart person. i would like to meet u one day real soon, it seems imposible but i believe anything is possible, well my email address is pinkspade007@yahoo.com.hit me up,it would b cool to just chill