Wednesday, November 28, 2007

R. KELLY IN MORE HOT WATER

Oh R. Kelly.....According to the rumor mill, Kelly may have gotten himself in more hot water...ie touching the kids.

Last week, his name hit front page when Regina Daniels, who’s been the publicist of R. Kelly for 14 years, abrubtly resigned. Daniels released a statement over the weekend that read, "I have prided myself on loyalty, respect and professionalism. It saddens me that I was not always shown those same courtesies during my 14-year tenure as Mr. Kelly's publicist. ... There are some lines that should never be crossed professionally or personally. Mr. Kelly crossed a line that forever altered the scope of our relationship. For this reason I made the decision to resign."

It seems that line was her 19 year-old daughter. Kellz has known the daughter since she was 4 but that didn't apparently stop him from trying to make the moves on her. D*mn Kelly!

No comments: