Wednesday, July 16, 2008

RIHANNA GRACES STYLE

Rihanna graces the latest issue of Style magazine.




Love her style!!

Showing off those tatts!!!

Here's a little glimpse of the Q&A:
What do you do for kicks in L.A.?
“I don’t go out much. I’m moving into a new four-bedroom home in Los Feliz that I’m excited about. Parts of it will be inspired by India. I love things like canopy beds, printed fabrics, and Spanish touches. Then I can stay at home and cook West Indian dishes like callaloo [stewed greens]. But I do want a sports car–as soon as I get my license.”
How will you celebrate your 21st birthday?
"Don’t scare me! I have till February. I feel like I have so much more to accomplish before I’m 21. No party plans yet. Many showbiz types say, “Don’t ever read your own press,” but you do, even the online stuff.”

What’s the kookiest thing you’ve read about yourself?
“The Grammy thing–that I brought Jay-Z on stage and Beyonce was upset, which is so ridiculous. Or the idea that I’ve had breast implants–I don’t even have much cleavage. It was just the dress! So yes, I read about myself and about everybody else in the gossip pages. It’s comedy to me; I laugh about it.”

No comments: