Sunday, June 21, 2009

KERI HILSON IS ABOUT THE PAPER

Looks like Keri Hilson is as serious about that paper as Breezy is about moving on. E! News reports:



Chris Brown certainly isn't letting his legal problems get in the way of trying to put together a new album.

Hitmaking songwriter and singing superstar Keri Hilson tells us that Brown has asked for her help in the studio.

"He contacted me like four or five days ago," Hilson said earlier this week during a promotional appearance at Wet Seal in L.A.'s Beverly Center Mall. "Us working together will probably be the first project I've worked on as a songwriter in a while."

This wouldn't be the first time for the two…

They dueted on "Superhuman," plus Hilson wrote "Young Love," a track on Brown's debut album.

Despite Brown's alleged beatdown of Rihanna, Hilson thinks his fans may stick with him.

"It is unfortunate what they are going through, but I always feel like if you've ever had a fan base, you're really only one song away from appeasing that fan base," she said. "Whether that song is autobiographical or whether you want to talk about that or not, you're just one hit song away. And that's what I think of the industry in a nutshell."

Lil Wayne is another controversial headline maker Hilson has collaborated with. Most recently, two women have claimed they are currently pregnant with babies fathered by the famously tattooed rapper.

"I'm still kind of hoping it's not true," Hilson said. "I'm a face-value person. I won't believe it until I see it."

No comments: