Monday, February 01, 2010

2010 GRAMMY PERFORMANCES

This year brought some rather tasteful performances. It was decent this year...

Surprisingly, Beyonce gave a pretty compelling performance. She performed a medley of her “If I Were a Boy” mixed with with Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know.” A little soft mixed with a little hard. Loved it. She was clad simply. Thank you. I saw no hints of Mama Knowles. Straight weave, cute black mini.



BEP brought an energetic performance. I would describe it as hip-hop meets techno. Never my cup of tea, but for their true fans I assume it was a treat. IDK….


Pink brought a graceful, but repeat performance of her MTV Awards acrobatic act.


Loved the MJ tribute. Carrie Underwood, Usher, Celine Dione, Smokey Robinson, Jennifer Hudson did an awesome job. J. Hud looked awesome by the way. "Through all his songs, [our father's] message was simple: love," Prince Michael, 12, said on stage at the Staples Center, surrounded by his cousins and sister Paris, 11. "We will continue to spread his message and help the world."


Jamie Foxx set it off on the R&B tip when he delivered “Blame It.” He really got it krunk. Can’t say I’ve seen that before. Of course T-Pain came out. And just when yo thought it couldn’t get any more urban in such a diverse crowd, Jamie stayed true to his fan base and brought out Doug E. Fresh. He finally brought it down a notch when Slash came out. But…..then who exactly was the heavy-set girl dancing on stage? That was so confusing….UPDATE: I hear it was his sister.


Maxwell hit the stage too. He's cute – in a 1950s kind of way. And didn't Roberta Flack sound like her recordings (FYI....she kinda seemed like she was in pain though…..)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]