Friday, February 05, 2010

SNOOKI GLAMS UP

Snooki gets glammed up and I like it.




"Jersey Shore" star Nicole (Snooki) Polizzi got a chic make-under from Us Weekly magazine's fashion director Sasha Charnin Morrison, which will be revealed on Thursday night's episode of "Inside Edition."

In one of the photos from the transformation, the 21-year-old self-proclaimed "guidette" traded in her sky-high poof for a chic slicked-back ponytail.

She also rocked a classic sequined blouse - no cleavage - under a black blazer with matching dress pants.

"I feel like my grandmother," Snooki said to Us Weekly of this look, "I wouldn't be caught dead in this outfit. If I had to go to court, I'd wear this. That's about it."

Make-up artist Victoria Pastoriza went light and fresh … and didn't use bronzer!

"I can't walk out of the house without bronzer," Snooki said to Inside Edition about her make up routine.

No comments: