Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LIL WAYNE WITH ANOTHER BABY ON THE WAY

So according to the rumor mill, Weezy may have a baby on the way with Shannell, none other than D. Wood's sister. Rumors started when the two were spotted snuggling about...



Shanell began as a background dancer for artists like Kandi Burress, Petey Pablo and Ne-Yo before deciding to write songs. Teaming with her high school friend and producer Bangladesh, Shanell recorded a demo tape and aimed to become an artist herself along with writing for other people. She met Wayne while serving as a back-up dancer for Ne-Yo during the Up Close and Personal Tour (which featured the rapper along with Chris Brown) and eventually passed the rapper Bangladesh's beat for "A Milli," which became a huge street hit for the Young Money leader. Soon after, Shanell joined Lil Wayne's artist enclave and began recording, touring and performing her single "Play in My Band" as well as co-writing songs for Wayne.

Now, as she preps her as-yet-untitled debut album, Shanell said the rumors about whether she's dating Lil Wayne have run rampant but have no basis in reality.

"Basically it came from a corny rumor that escalated," Shanell told MTV News. "First I was dating him, then I was his girlfriend, then we were getting married, then we were settling down and now I'm pregnant. It's so foolish we've haven't paid it any attention."

So what of the widely circulated photo where the two are hugging?

"We're taking a picture," she said.

The singer-songwriter says that the dating rumors were fine, but the pregnancy chatter was not.

"All the rest of the rumors were kinda funny except that one," she admitted. "When my mother called me like, 'Um?,' [I was] like, 'No! Are you serious?' I don't care about the rumors, but I just want people to know that I'm not pregnant. I've got an album coming out, I'm a dancer, I'm in shape and children are not anywhere in my future."

Now Weezy has jumped on the band wagon to clear things up.

"Let me clear up this rumor, man: Shanell is not pregnant from me," Wayne said in a serious tone on a Ustream video last weekend. "Shanell isn't even pregnant! Period. Clear that up right now, man. Everybody talking about Shanell pregnant by ... No, she not even pregnant. Period."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trill my nigga you know it aint truth dats wuts up youngmoney