Wednesday, January 23, 2008

JAY-Z WHIPS EM ON CONNECT FOUR

So we all know that Kanye West's crew has been enjoying some intense Connect Four sessions during downtime while touring overseas on the international run of the Glow in the Dark Tour.

A couple of weeks ago, photos of 'Ye losing to Beyoncé were posted on Kanye's kanyeuniversecity.com website. Then last week, footage of Jay-Z playing G.O.O.D. Music artist Consequence hit the Internet. Of course, Jay won.


"We went at it when we was on the Glow tour," Consequence, a guest on Kanye's first two albums, said recently in New York. "[Jay] flew out for the show. I had just finished snappin' everybody. Shout-out to Common, he took a whole bunch of ass-whippings. Me and Kanye go back and forth. It's like when we're on records: He'll get me, I'll get him. I'll get him, he'll get me. Kanye is good. He'll play me until I get disinterested then start whippin' my ass. Then I'll come back the next day and whip his ass."

Con said he had a secret strategy that has earned him way more wins than losses, but Hov discovered a way to crack the code. Thus, 'Quence took an L.

"It's a brain game, like chess," the Queens, New York, native said. "It's like an extension of checkers. It's like chess and checkers put together. Jay kinda has that. He knew what to do."

Since the footage of Consequence and Jay-Z became public, Con says he's received several challenges on message boards. He says he'll gladly take on all comers, and he'll bet money or rap verses. ("You beat me, I'll give you a verse. We could bet.") He also listed Common's manager, Derrick Dudley, and Kanye's longtime friend and tour manager, Don C, as tough Connect Four competitors.

Good times....Isn't this better than people doing drugs and getting arrested......

No comments: