Monday, January 28, 2008

LIL WAYNE HOT AT ENTOURAGE

So it's safe to say that Weezy isn't the happiest person around these days. An Arizona court date delayed Weezy's appearance in Richmond, VA, Friday (Jan. 25) but once he arrived onstage, he made his frustrations clear by ripping into members of his entourage.

"I just flew in about ten minutes ago--I just had to deal with a whole lot of bullsh*t," Wayne addressed the crowd. "I want you to know that none of you up in this building have nothing to do with this attitude I got right now. I'm not the most happiest man right now."



Wayne delivered a scathing glare and pointed at the men onstage behind him as he finished, "When your friends turn their back on you and say they're gonna be there for you..... I just want all the motherf*ckers that been with me that ain't gone never be with me again to know, I did it for y'all! Those who won't be with me no more, Die!"

Ouch!!

No comments: