Wednesday, January 09, 2008

JENNIFER LOPEZ GRACES BAZAAR

Jennifer Lopez graces the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar and dishes the dirt on her pregnancy.

"I kind of feel like everybody knew anyway," the singer tells Harper's Bazaar for its February issue. "I was on tour with a bubble gut!"

At her final Miami concert Nov. 8 she told fans, "Marc and I are expecting a baby!" Having ducked the entire issue of the pregnancy for weeks, including when she appeared the previous month on TV with Diane Sawyer and with David Letterman, Lopez, 38, speaking on behalf of herself and Anthony, 39, now says, "I do realize people want to know because they're interested, but this is the first time I'm going through this. This is my experience and my husband's experience, and we get to hold that for a little while."

J.Lo do you. Keep what's close to your heart private.

No comments: