Monday, June 09, 2008

ASHANTI SPEAKS ON NELLY

OK! Magazine comes one step closer to getting Shanti to spill the beans on her beau Nelly.



“He showed me things in studio about trying different things. And he’s hilarious. One thing, he does stay all night. He’s there into the wee, wee hours. He’s a night owl. The longest session I can remember is when we went into the studio around 8 or 9, and left around 2 in the afternoon the next day. It gets long.”

What’s so great about him?

“He’s a great person,” she tells me. “He has a big heart, and again, he has himself together. I learned a lot from him. And he’s a good person.”

She cackles when asked what they like to do together in their free time, but she does clear up the rumors.

“I don’t have any kids, I’m not pregnant, I’m not married,” she says.
GV Says: I don't know what to think about these two. I'm not convinced they're a real couple.

No comments: