Monday, June 30, 2008

DARK CHILD TEAMS WITH BRITNEY SPEARS

Move over Brandy, Dark Child is setting his sights on Britney Spears.


Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins says he's working with Britney Spears on some "very dancey, really up-tempo, aggressive, catchy, and hook friendly" material for her next album.
"I'm trying some new things [with Spears] … I've always worked with Britney and I love working with her," Jerkins told Rap-Up TV last week at Interscope Geffen A&M's Creme of the Crop dinner in Los Angeles. "I'm try to reinvent her and reinvent myself with her project."
Despite the pop stars's rocky year, Dark Child stresses her professionalism. "She's always professional." He adds that while some artists take a long time to record a song, during a recent studio session, "[Britney] walked in at 8:30 and was out by 10:30." "It's about to be her time again."
GV Says: I would love to see a Britney come back. She's a young girl. She deserves a break.

No comments: