Sunday, June 08, 2008

LANDON BROWN REVEALS LOHAN ENCOUNTER

So Bobby Brown's son, Landon, who got the axe on MTV reality show Rock the Cradle claims Lindsay Lohan seduced him in a public bathroom.



He claims the meeting took place two years ago at a private party in West Hollywood, when he was 21 and Lohan was 20.

"Me and Lindsay got really, really close..."

"I think she knew who I was when she first saw me. We were just staring at each other and she walked by. I walked into the bathroom and she followed me in."

After the alleged bathroom incident, he claims there was a brief period of dating. "It didn't end badly, but it did end weird. I'm actually trying to get back in touch with her - really soon."

GV Says: Poor Landon. Has it come to this? Since the singing career isn't working out you're now outing people....and even that is questionable.

No comments: