Thursday, November 05, 2009

RIHANNA INTERVIEW SNIPPET

A piece of the 20/20 interview with Rihanna is out (HERE) and I'm pretty surprised at her stance:



"That's embarrassing that that's the type of person that I fell in love with," Rihanna told "Good Morning America's" Diane Sawyer in her first television interview discussing the assault. "So far in love. So unconditional that I went back. It's humiliating to say this happened. To accept that? It's a traumatizing experience."

Her decision to go back to Brown, she said, was a mistake.

"I stayed. I even went back after he beat me, which was wrong," she said. "But again ... I'm a human being and people put me on a very unrealistic pedestal. And all these expectations, I'm not perfect."

GV Says: Let the war of the words begin....also is it too late?

No comments: