Wednesday, December 09, 2009

NEW LOWS FOR TIGER

Just when we think this can get no worse...



The NY Daily News reports that more embarrassing messages that Tiger sent to one of his mistresses surfaced yesterday.

"I know it's brutal on you that you can't be with me all the time," he texted Rachel Uchitel.

"I get it. It f-----g kills me, too. I finally found someone I connect with."

He went on to tell Uchitel how she is "someone I have never found like this. Not even at home."

Oh....and now on to another low:

A spokesman for Playgirl says they have what appear to be nude photos of the Woods and they plan on publishing them if they can confirm they're the real deal.

"We were approached by a third party who wanted to know our 'interest level," Daniel Nardicio claims in several published reports. "Our lawyers are currently going over them, the source, the entire package."

GV Says: D*mn!

1 comment:

Secrets said...

Cha-Ching!!