Thursday, December 03, 2009

TIGER SAGA CONTINUES

On the heels of Tiger offering another apology (SEE FULL TEXT HERE)....here comes another one:



His supposed off-and-on girlfriend, 24 year-old Los Angeles cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubb chick just put him on blast. She just handed over all the text and voice mail messages to US Magazine.

"I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye."

Grubbs details their 31-month affair. She reveals that they first hooked up in April 2007, and went on to have 20 sexual encounters.

"I loved how we got along," Grubbs tells Us Weekly. "But I knew, in the back of my mind, there could never be just us. There would always be the wife, or somebody else."

GV Says: DAMN!!

No comments: