Sunday, April 11, 2010

BRANDY & FLO RIDA? BRAN TALKS

Bran & Flo Rida...Unlike her marriage, Bran talks candidly....


"I've seen the photos of me and Flo Rida," Brandy writes on her Vibe.com blog.

"I don't want to say that we're a couple. I can definitely say that he's somebody in my life and I'm definitely interested but I'm not serious with anybody. I'm a little bit afraid to give my heart away right now. It's very scary."

One reason the singer's so cautious about anything romantic? Her 7½-year-old daughter, Sy'rai.

"My daughter hasn't seen me with anybody in five years," she writes. "I'm very, very selective when it comes to that because I want to make sure that it's real. I don't want her to see me with just anybody because she means everything to me."

But Brandy and Flo Rida weren't hiding any affection as they cuddled up at her 31st birthday bash in February in South Beach. The rap star cheered her on as she blew out her candles and the two were spotted holding hands and getting "snuggly" later in the evening.

So, what is she looking for in a potential beau?

"You have to be a strong guy to be in a committed relationship," Brandy writes. "If you're not ready for that, then don't tell me that you are. Be honest with a girl ... Don't tell somebody they're your girlfriend and then you go out and act like you don't have a girlfriend. That's not right."

GV Says: Love me some Bran...

No comments: