Sunday, April 04, 2010

USHER OFFERS ADVICE

So fresh off his divorce, Usher is offering advice:



Having kids man, don’t wear white. Have you ever had an explosion?” the singer asked George Lopez on Lopez Tonight Thursday. “Changing the diaper, obviously when they gotta go they gotta go.”

Usher has two sons - Usher ‘Cinco’ Raymond V, 2 ½, and Naviyd Ely, 15 months.

“I just decided, if anybody is going to [poop] on me it would be my kids,” he says. “That is real love, man. It’s like, ‘How do you produce this much doodoo?’”

But fatherhood is much more than dirty diapers and juice stains, Usher, 31, points out. “One of the most incredible experiences in life is to be able to put all of your energy and effort into making sure that you raise an incredible young man."

“I have two young boys that I love very much and I just want them to be the most incredible young men that they can be.”

No comments: