Wednesday, March 19, 2008

DANITY KANE HOST ALBUM RELEASE

Danity Kane celebrated their release of Welcome To The Dollhouse last night at Tenjune in NY.

So I can tell that they've stepped it up a little in the style department, but it's still not the fashion forward that Diddy spoke of on the last episode of MTB.


Exhibit A....D. Woods it looks good until we get to the feet. I understand that's she's the more urban/ hip-hop member, but there's always a time a place for athletic wear. Last night wasn't that time. Also, I see you still held on to that piece of hair. Diddy was right when he sid that needed to go.

And Aubrey....I spy heavy eye-make-up. What did Diddy tell you?

I see Dawn has decided to hang in there with the long locks. I agree with the stylist that a cut would make a difference.

I like the blue nail polish....not feeling the shoes.

Who invited Patti Patti?? And she's wearing that same blue polish.

Ne-yo showed up as well......All jokes aside I wish these ladies well. I really enjoyed their first album so I'll be picking up the sophomore effort as well.

No comments: