Monday, March 31, 2008

RIHANNA & CHRIS BROWN ON RUMOR CONROL DUTY

So Rihanna and Chris Brown are on rumor control watch this week.


Still living down persistent rumors that she and Chris Brown are an item, Rihanna insists, "We are best friends, honestly, like brother and sister." Speaking to MTV News at Saturday's Kids' Choice Awards, the she added, "I won't say that we're just friends – me and Chris are really best, best friends."
"We both started our careers around the same time. He is one of the only people in the industry ... I trust and hang out with all the time." And just so there's no question, she added, "If he was a boyfriend, I would say that."
Chris joined in, too, saying: "They keep asking me, 'What's the deal?' I'm like, 'There's no deal. No deal.' We're just friends."
To be honest I can't see these two together, but then again none of my male friends get this close to me (see pic)....lets not get it twisted.

No comments: