Monday, March 17, 2008

KIMORA RESPONDS TO PREGNANCY

So what does Kimora have to say about her pregnancy rumors?


Lies, lies, lies....."I'm in the paper every single week – that I had a fight with my ex-husband, or that I was mad at one of his girlfriends, or that I'm pregnant, or that I demand Fiji water," she said Friday at Washington University in St. Louis.
"Lies upon lies upon lies." Earlier this month, the New York Post's Page Six reported that Simmons, 32, and her boyfriend, actor Djimon Hounsou, 43, are expecting a baby.
Kimora, who looked allegedly bump-free in a body-clinging salmon dress and who was in town as part of St. Louis Fashion Week, did not take direct questions about the pregnancy rumors, but said: "[Reporters] call and ask if I'm pregnant. It all came from Page Six. ... You guys shouldn't believe it."
"People believe what they want to believe because it's sensational and it's fun. And they think that's fabulous. I encourage readers to ignore it and seek out the truth."

No comments: