Thursday, October 23, 2008

JANET DOING BETTER

After postponing a string of tour dates because of "migraines" earlier this month, Janet Jackson is back – and thanking fans for their support.



"I want to thank you for all your messages and all your love and support when I wasn't feeling very well," the singer said in a YouTube video shot by her boyfriend Jermaine Dupri before her show in Houston Tuesday. "I'm a lot better now."

Jackson, 42, also showed her silly side: After pretending to put rouge on Dupri's cheek as he sat in her makeup chair, she dismissed rumors that the two had split.

"Baby, they say you broke up with me because I threw up on you," a laughing Dupri said as he held the camera.

"How lame is that?" Jackson deadpanned. "Because you threw up on me ... Well, there's no real love there, is it?"

No comments: