Friday, October 10, 2008

MINORITY REPORT: BRITNEY SPEARS

In an upcoming documentary, Brit Brit candidly discusses her loneliness and her regrets about her much-publicized erratic behavior.





"I sit there and I'll look back and I'm like: I'm a smart person. What the hell was I thinking?" the pop star says in the 90-minute film, tentatively titled For the Record, produced in partnership with MTV.

In a video clip from the film, Brit alludes to her tumultuous past: her divorce from Kevin Federline, forced psychiatric hospitalizations and loss of custody of her two sons. "I've been through a lot in the past two or three years, and there's a lot that people don't know," she says."Sometimes I think I get kind of lonely because you don't open the gate up that much, you know I mean?" she adds. "You're guarded. You have to be that way, so I'm kind of stuck in this place and it's like: How do you deal? And you just cope, and that's what I do. I just cope with it, every day."

The documentary airs on MTV on Nov. 30, two days before the release of her new album, Circus.

GV Says: Hopefully this is the road of recovery for Brit. I've always been a Britney fan. She's a young girl under a lot of scrutiny.

No comments: