Monday, October 27, 2008

LIL WAYNE THROWS EX WIFE B-DAY PARTY

So Weezy threw his ex-wife Toya a birthday party…just days after his second baby’s mama gave him a Dwayne Carter III. The party took place at Polished in Smyrna, GA this weekend. Word is although Weezy was in New Orleans chillin' he made sure a Louis Vuitton bag and $10k in cash was delivered to Toya at the party.
Interesting.....






Weezy's and Toya's baby girl Reginae




Toya's actually really cute....I don't think I ever noticed that.


And it looks like she even made an appearance at the BET Awards last week....rolling in a Phantom no less.

Cute....what happened here Weezy? She seems alright....

2 comments:

TICKY $WEETZ said...

I THINK THAT IS SO SWEET AND I THINK TOYA IS SO SWEET AND SEXY

Anonymous said...

Good info. Lucky me I recently found your website by accident
(stumbleupon). I have saved as a favorite for later!


Also visit my blog post クリスチャンルブタン