Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MINORITY REPORT: HUGH AND HOLLY OVER?!?

Anyone watch Girls Next Door?



Well did you know that Hugh and his main squeeze Holly are over?

"If she says it's over, it's over," the Playboy mogul told E!'s Marc Malkin. "But like I've said before, she is the love of my life, and I expected to spend the rest of my life with her."

Reportedly Holly had been very vocal about wanting to get married and start a family -- something Hef just couldn't make it happen. The couple tried to get pregnant earlier in the year, but the relationship took a turn for the worse when it looked like there weren't going to be any little bunnies running around the mansion.

"With my sperm count, it's not possible," Hef explained. "I was willing but it was not possible…She'd like to be married and have children, but it's not in the cards here for me."

As for the other two Girls Next Door, Kendra Wilkinson and Bridget Marquardt, Hef says they are all still together but not for very much longer. "The relationship with Kendra will be ending when she moves out," he revealed, "Probably by the end of this year."

Luckily, Hef's not one to cry over spilled milk, he's already interviewing some new companions, like 19-year-old twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon who he was out with last week.

"They very much want to be girlfriends and now under the present circumstance, they probably will become my girlfriends," says Hef.


GV Says: I'd love to be a fly on the wall

No comments: