Tuesday, October 26, 2010

IN CASE YOU MISSED KANYE

In case you missed Kanye's mini movie premiere.

"Runaway," is a 30 minute parable about his rebirth in response to last year's VMA incident with Taylor Swift.

In West's directorial debut, Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks plays a phoenix that falls to Earth in a ball of flame.

According to ew.com, West has said the phoenix's crash parallels the crash of his career after he bogarted the mic from Taylor Swift at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2009.

"The next day I wake up and people are saying, 'die n-gga die,' only cause you tried to make a change," the singer said at "Runaway's" New York premiere, according to JustJared.com. "I lost my tour, I lost my clothing line, my mother passed. Even this film was shot down, but we're rockstars– f--- your opinion."




No comments: