Wednesday, October 27, 2010

RIHANNA DEBUTS BOOK

Rihanna turned up at a Fifth Avenue Barnes & Noble bookstore to sign copies of her new book.


The book is a photographic document of the year that followed the release of her last album Rated R and the Last Girl on Earth Tour.

"I think it was really special to have behind-the-scenes photos, you know, pictures that the fans haven't seen before, all together of a very specific moment of my life, an album of my life," Rihanna told reporters.

"They just get to see all the things that they hadn't seen that were going on behind the scenes; really cool stuff, not typical. They're really fun photos. And even for me, when I look at them, they say so much. Photos really tell a thousand words."

Her fifth album, Loud, is just weeks from its November 16 release.

No comments: