Sunday, August 29, 2010

USHER STILL PUBBING

So Usher is back to his media whore ways and using his divorce to pub his new EP Versus which I think came out last week.



"I appreciate the relationship for what it was," he says. "Even though it didn't work out, I'm glad we got together. I love her as the mother of my children; we just couldn't be married."

So what went wrong? Usher says that shortly after the birth of their second child, he and Foster started to disagree over everything from parenting style to his busy schedule.

"We're two different people," he says, "and we have two different goals. It just was never going to work out 100 percent."

The singer, 31, who sat down with PEOPLE in his Atlanta-area home, says that the couple's priority continues to be their children.

"We had to put our issues aside and focus on raising them," he says. "There will never be another mother for my sons, and I'll always be their father."

GV Says: Dear Usher, please keep your personal business out of the limelight. It always ends up a mess for you.

No comments: