Tuesday, September 15, 2009

KANYE TRIES TO RIGHT HIS WRONG

In an effort to right a wrong....Kanye appeared on the premiere of Jay Leno's prime time show



West appeared sober and humble when he spoke on Leno's Los Angeles stage Monday, an appearance that was originally to be just musical. (HERE'S THE LINK ....Couldn't embed it for whatever reason)

"Have you had a tough day?" Leno asked West, 32, as the studio audience erupted in laughter. Speaking seriously, West replied, "Yeah, it's been extremely difficult."

"I immediately knew in this situation that it was wrong," West told Leno. "And it wasn't a spectacle, you know. It was actually someone's emotions, you know, that I stepped on and it was very, it was just, it was rude, period."

When Leno asked West what would his mother would have thought of his behavior, he fell silent for more than a dozen seconds and appeared near tears. Leno pressed him again.

"Would she be disappointed in this? Would she give you a lecture?"

West gave a rambling, emotional answer:

"Yeah, you know, obviously, you know, I deal with hurt and, you know, so many, you know, celebrities, they never take the time off, and I've never taken the time off to really, you know, I just, music after music and tour after tour on tour, and I'm just ashamed that my hurt caused someone else's hurt."

West said he wasn't trying to justify his behavior, "because I was just in the wrong. That's clear."

"But I need to, after this, just to take some time off and analyze how I'm going to, you know, make it through rest of this life, how I'm going to improve," he said. "Because, I am a celebrity and that's something I have to deal with."

He said he would like to personally apologize to Swift, a 19-year-old pop-country singer.

"And if there's anything I can do to help Taylor in the future or help anyone, I want to live this thing. It's hard sometimes, so."

West then joined by Jay-Z and Rihanna to perform "Run This Town," a song they recorded together.


GV Says: Poor Kanye....he just doesn't think.


No comments: